Nepal at a glance
- Area: 147,181 sq. km
- Geography: Situated between China in the North and India in the East, West and South.
- Capital: Kathmandu
- Population: 28 million
- Currency: Nepalese Rupees (NRS)
- Religion: Hinduism, Buddhism, Muslim and others
- People: Nepal has more than 125 ethnic groups and 123 spoken languages
- Language: Nepali is the national language. However, travel-trade people understand and speak English as well.
- Time Zone: GMT + 5:45
- Electricity: 220 V 50 Hz
Check Last Minute Guaranteed Departures
||Trip Start Dates
|Everest Base Camp Trekking- 16 Days
||March 28, 2022